Affordable, Genuine OEM Parts
We’ve been in business since 1985 and have grown into one of the internet’s leading, used OEM parts sellers. We’re a privately owned business that strives to make both our loyal online and local customers happy at every step of the transaction. At Tom’s Foreign Auto Parts, it’s not just about selling OEM parts. It’s about creating a relationship with you, our customer, and making sure we serve you the best we can. With over 26 years of experience selling auto parts, we’ve come to know what it takes to stock the right inventory and to deliver on our promises. Just take a look around the page to meet some of our dedicated professionals.
Tom’s is a state-of-the-art auto recycling facility, located in Waterbury, Connecticut. Every part of each car we dismantle is recycled or reused in an eco-friendly manner. Our #1 goal is to build confidence with each used, OEM auto part purchase you make. When you shop with Tom's, you can be assured that you’re getting a quality part.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- We are a team of parts and customer specialists who are here to make sure you get the quality OEM part you need. We answer emails and the phone.
- A dedicated inventory specialist looks over each car that gets here to judge what parts are reusable and what parts are not.
- We take a minimum of three pictures per part, then store all parts indoors until shipped to customers.
- Our shipping staff carefully packs your auto part, while giving it one last quality check.
- Tom's offers an industry leading 6-month money back guarantee standard and even offer optional lifetime guarantees for noted parts.
Start shopping our recycled auto parts inventory today!Find Parts Now
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Wil studied autobody repair at W.F. Kaynor RVTS and graduated in 1990. Since then, Wil has worked in all facets of the automotive industry. In 2007, he joined our team and today is Tom’s sales manager, ensuring every customer gets the right part at a great price. When Wil isn’t here, he is enjoying his friends and family or rocking out with his band: The Swingin-Wingos.
Working alongside his father at his service station, Edward grew up in the automotive industry. As a young adult, Ed pivoted to selling used and recycled auto parts and now has more than over 16 years of experience in his chosen field. Want to be sure you get the correct OEM part and a friendly voice on the phone? If you call Ed at extension 106, you will always receive the best service.
Dean has been part of the auto industry his entire working life. Throughout his career, he's excelled in roles in car sales, car finance, and parts sales. As a longstanding member of Tom's team, Dean will go above and beyond to make sure every customer's purchase experience is a positive one. Reach out to Dean at extension 103.